Hiring Organization / Company: Bigge Crane And Rigging
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Bigge, we are elevating America with over 1,500 cranes in our fleet. We buy, rent, maintain, and sell cranes that are deployed throughout the United States. Since 1916, we have been building America’s landmarks, and we are proud to have created one of the highest performing equipment companies in the world.
Bigge is leading the transformation of the crane and rigging industry with a unique approach to maintaining the best people, equipment, and technology in the market. By leveraging our leadership position in the industry and innovative technology platform, we are forging new ground in the areas of safety, rental fleet growth, and employee growth.
As a key part of our Enterprise Solutions Group, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will help realize Bigge’s business goals by developing industry leading software solutions. The developer will spend most of their time executing tasks related to delivery of new code, application customizations, code QA, workflow creation, data reconciliation, and application integrations using various Microsoft technologies. The position requires familiarity with all phases of the D365 CRM software development life cycle using a combination of Visual Studio, Azure DevOps and LCS.
Bigge strives for operational excellence in everything that it does, you will play an essential part in helping IT contribute to our success as Bigge continues to grow.
- Work with IT business analysts, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders to solicit and analyze business requirements and desired results
- Create, develop, and design specifications including gap/fit analysis documents
- Develop Dynamics CRM solutions using a variety of technologies with end-to-end responsibility from design through delivery
- Work in multiple roles including development, QA, and documentation
- Assist with UAT and data validation
- Write clean, scalable, efficient, and well-documented code
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code developed by others
- Serve as an expert for the escalation of complex user, application, and development issues
Educational Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Dynamics CRM development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of customer service focus
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and conceptualization skills
- Understanding of Sales, Marketing, Customer Insights, and other operational process flows within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience with SQL, Transact SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, SSRS
- Experience with MS Power Platform development - Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI – strongly preferred
- Proven track record of building applications from the ground up
- Expertise with MS DevOps and LCS
- Understanding of full SDLC
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Microsoft Certified Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate (MB-400) a plus
- Experience working in a D365 CRM environment that is integrated with D365 F&O a plus
- Current and valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Dynamics CRM development: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Certified Power Apps: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Tips For Getting a Job as a Software Engineer
The process of hunting the job is always stressful and tiresome, especially when you have no hob at the moment. As for a software engineering job, you need to know specific things that will make you qualify for the job and work better as a software engineer. The chapter here explains the most important steps you should follow to be a qualified software engineer.
1. Have Some Standout Projects Portfolios
Make a few portfolios is something essential before your interviews. The portfolios don’t necessarily need to be perfect, but you mist have them. When you are being interviewed, and you name the projects you know, then you need to have those applications well kept in the portfolio. You need to have portfolios of a minimum of three projects, especially if you are not experienced in any software engineering job. Ensure you know the weaknesses and strengths of your projects, too, before the interview. Some interviewers might want a practical explanation about this, so you must be ready. If you aren’t aware, you can fumble, and that is why you should know this before your interviews.
2. Be Ready To Handle Technical Interviews
Most technical interviews are done with some issues, but always remember most companies prioritize using whiteboards. Some sources are available, which you can use in practicing technical interviews like coding, interview cake, preamp, and cracking interviews. When being in this, you can find you re struggled and don’t have an alternative, but you must ensure that you are fully equipped with it. When you know this, you will avoid all those awkward silences when you attend your interviews, and that is a tip for you. It is a credit to you when the interviewer sees how loud you are thinking and coming with legit answers.
3. Ensure You Know The Role Kind You Need
You should always avoid the assumptions of saying you can’t choose if you are bigger. Wherever the department of software engineer you will get, you should remember most of your time revolves around working throughout. You need to be prepared on the issue of attending your workplace and dreading your work smarter. When you highly prioritize the anticipated job you need, you will be sure of getting the perfect software engineer job you need. You need to prioritize things like life balance, have the chance of solving challenging issues t your table, and ensure you admire the chance of working with the modern technological stack. These priorities, with no doubt they will give you a hint of focusing on the companies that have a healthy culture of working without weekends and night work.
4. Be Organized And Observant Throughout
You should remember you need to complete killer projects ahead; you have to be ready to attend the technical interviews together with the target of the company. You should start looking for jobs right away. You don’t need to make many applications at once since you won’t handle the results and your expectations. You should only ensure your few applications are well kept in the template, which can make links of records into some different tables. With this, you will be able to have the entire list containing the contacts of the employees in the company without failure.
5. Make The Meaningful Cover Letter And Resume
Rather than making most applications without quality, you need to write applications that are highly tailored and the best but few. You must ensure your documents don’t have grammatical errors or any typos and are not too long to get boring when read by the interviewer. You should first visit the website of the company, then make a reason that explains the reason for working with the company. When you don’t see the reason to work there, it means the place is not fit for you. Ensure the responses are also well-tailored, so you should never copy-paste the online resumes.
6. Have A Network
Networking is really a major problem if you are a introvert since you will not have mingling time with lots of people. However, you ought to constantly ensure you can mingle. You can travel to some meetups, make chats with individuals, and also this provides you with some privileges even if you do not get the best job there. The meetups will make you discover important organizations and jobs to create applications, and that can help. The meetups will always live you by having a good brain whenever anticipating the jobs. Also, other slack expert teams are signs of networking, and when you do have a possibility, check out them. The social media marketing connections to the workers already working in software organizations could also be helpful you gain some knowledge and direction. Male network connections and you will land in your dream job.
7. Never Negotiate Too Much Or Settle For Less
It really is normal to be expected about your targeted salary during interviews. The part is definitely frustrating since you feel that part will require your opportunity to work here away. You should always have your expected salary aswell. You’ll want to research the wage the main meeting where you have to know the salary your peers of the same degree are offered for the reason that company. You may also calculate the income for any other workers in a different software business just before attend the meeting. When you have the offer, always negotiate the set price that the interviewers will offer you. Negotiate also on motivations and allowances as leaves and time down too before accepting the job. Ensure you are completely mindful and agree with their set terms before making the final decision.
When you want to make a perfect job search s a software engineer, I hope this is the best article you tried to come across before you continue with your job search. It is essential for every job hunter who needs a perfect place to be. You should also not look for the job while desperate and land in just any other position. The fact is that software engineers are highly needed everywhere ao take time and get the job you deserve. When you study thoroughly and prepare according to this chapter, be sure to land for the job you always wanted.