Hiring Organization / Company: Infologitech Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
NOTE : Need someone to work on W2 basis - 6 month C2H
- Strong Microsoft stack experience (.Net Core 2.2+ & .Net 4.6+, SQL 2016, WCF)
- Asp.net MVC & jQuery experience
- Experience with developing native iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) applications
- Experience with Angular 8+
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Responsible for middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Tests and delivers software on time.
- Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
- Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
- Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
- Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and established policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoots a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad applications and functional expertise.
- Regularly provides input to define and implement conceptual issues.
- Works under general direction.
- Mentors and advises less experienced team members, monitoring project status.
- Uses expertise of other team members and leverages a wide range of additional resources to explore/implement complex customized applications as a solution.
- Fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level
- MS SQL Server
- Model View Controller
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Tips For Getting a Job as a Software Engineer
The process of hunting the job is always stressful and tiresome, especially when you have no hob at the moment. As for a software engineering job, you need to know specific things that will make you qualify for the job and work better as a software engineer. The chapter here explains the most important steps you should follow to be a qualified software engineer.
1. Have Some Standout Projects Portfolios
Make a few portfolios is something essential before your interviews. The portfolios don’t necessarily need to be perfect, but you mist have them. When you are being interviewed, and you name the projects you know, then you need to have those applications well kept in the portfolio. You need to have portfolios of a minimum of three projects, especially if you are not experienced in any software engineering job. Ensure you know the weaknesses and strengths of your projects, too, before the interview. Some interviewers might want a practical explanation about this, so you must be ready. If you aren’t aware, you can fumble, and that is why you should know this before your interviews.
2. Be Ready To Handle Technical Interviews
Most technical interviews are done with some issues, but always remember most companies prioritize using whiteboards. Some sources are available, which you can use in practicing technical interviews like coding, interview cake, preamp, and cracking interviews. When being in this, you can find you re struggled and don’t have an alternative, but you must ensure that you are fully equipped with it. When you know this, you will avoid all those awkward silences when you attend your interviews, and that is a tip for you. It is a credit to you when the interviewer sees how loud you are thinking and coming with legit answers.
3. Ensure You Know The Role Kind You Need
You should always avoid the assumptions of saying you can’t choose if you are bigger. Wherever the department of software engineer you will get, you should remember most of your time revolves around working throughout. You need to be prepared on the issue of attending your workplace and dreading your work smarter. When you highly prioritize the anticipated job you need, you will be sure of getting the perfect software engineer job you need. You need to prioritize things like life balance, have the chance of solving challenging issues t your table, and ensure you admire the chance of working with the modern technological stack. These priorities, with no doubt they will give you a hint of focusing on the companies that have a healthy culture of working without weekends and night work.
4. Be Organized And Observant Throughout
You should remember you need to complete killer projects ahead; you have to be ready to attend the technical interviews together with the target of the company. You should start looking for jobs right away. You don’t need to make many applications at once since you won’t handle the results and your expectations. You should only ensure your few applications are well kept in the template, which can make links of records into some different tables. With this, you will be able to have the entire list containing the contacts of the employees in the company without failure.
5. Make The Meaningful Cover Letter And Resume
Rather than making most applications without quality, you need to write applications that are highly tailored and the best but few. You must ensure your documents don’t have grammatical errors or any typos and are not too long to get boring when read by the interviewer. You should first visit the website of the company, then make a reason that explains the reason for working with the company. When you don’t see the reason to work there, it means the place is not fit for you. Ensure the responses are also well-tailored, so you should never copy-paste the online resumes.
6. Have A Network
Networking is a major problem if you are a introvert since you will not have mingling time with many individuals. But, you need to constantly ensure you can mingle. You can visit some meetups, make chats with people, and also this will provide you with some privileges even although you aren’t getting the greatest job here. The meetups can make you learn crucial companies and jobs in order to make applications, and which will help. The meetups will usually live you having a good mind whenever anticipating the jobs. Also, other slack professional teams are indications of networking, and when you do have a possibility, go to them. The social networking connections towards the employees currently involved in software organizations will also help you gain some knowledge and direction. Male network connections and you can land in your ideal job.
7. Never Negotiate Too Much Or Settle For Less
It’s normal to be asked regarding the targeted salary during interviews. The component is obviously frustrating since you’re feeling that part will need your chance to work here away. You should always have your expected income also. You need to research the salary an element of the interview where you must know the income your colleagues of the identical level can be found in that company. You’ll be able to calculate the wage for other workers in a different sort of software company before you attend the interview. Once you obtain the offer, constantly negotiate the set cost that the interviewers will offer you you. Negotiate also on motivations and allowances as leaves and day off too before accepting the job. Ensure you are completely mindful and trust their set terms before you make the final choice.
When you want to make a perfect job search s a software engineer, I hope this is the best article you tried to come across before you continue with your job search. It is essential for every job hunter who needs a perfect place to be. You should also not look for the job while desperate and land in just any other position. The fact is that software engineers are highly needed everywhere ao take time and get the job you deserve. When you study thoroughly and prepare according to this chapter, be sure to land for the job you always wanted.